Colourpop Cosmetics Haul






Today I’ve got a super exciting and fun post for you all! My first ever Colourpop order arrived last week and I couldn’t not share what I bought. I’ll share the USD price and a conversion to AUD 17/10/2016. *I purchased these during the free international shipping weekend!


The Mile High collection
 The first thing I was drawn to was the “sets”. I knew I wanted to try their legendary eyeshadows which are all over the internet. This set comes with 6 cute colours: Truth + Nillionare + So Quiche + LaLa + Cricket + Mittens. I paid $25USD for this set which is $32.90 AUD.



The Staycation Collection
Another cult product from the brand is their lippie sticks! I knew I had to have some so when I saw they had a holiday set I was sold. Once again there were 6 products included, Cookie + Brink + Grunge + LBB + I <3 This + Bossy. I paid $25USD for this set which is $32.90AUD.
Staycation $25USD $32.90AUD



Stole the Show
Like almost anyone who loves makeup I can’t get enough highlighters (I’m always on the lookout for good pale ones) so the final thing I bought was the Super Shock Cheek Stole the Show highlighter. It’s a beautiful gold for pale folk. I paid $8USD for the highlighter which is $10.53.




Have you ever tried colourpop? What did you think?

And don't forget to check out my first ever youtube video!

Thanks so much for reading, see you in the next post!

Comments