Face Awards!

 https://faceawards.nyxcosmetics.com.au/

Hello and welcome back to my blog! As you may have noticed I've been putting more work into my Instagram account and recently my youtube. This is due to receiving more engagement on these channels however I don't want to stop my blog all together! Today I'll be talking a little bit about my Face Awards journey so far.

The entry video could be anything you wanted, so of course I chose to do a FAE inspired makeup (please see pictures below for behind the scenes).  I had so much fun doing it and I couldn't be more thrilled that it got me into the Top 30! Being in the Face Awards has been my dream ever since I saw Madeyewlooks journey. I'll also NEVER get over the amount of makeup that was sent to me in the challenge box! I can't wait to try it all out and review it for you.

If you have any questions about the Face Awards please ask!

Thanks for stopping by,
 Kate xox








Comments