More Fenty Beauty!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today I thought I'd share with you some more of the recently launched Fenty Beauty! This isn't going to be a full review, more of a show and tell while I am still getting a feel for the products. In the picture above I am wearing the Fenty Beauty foundation in 100 (the lightest shade) and the Killawatt highlight in Trophy Wife. I admit the colour Metal Moon would have suited my pale skin better however I could only afford to get one highlighter and the way Trophy Wife swatched made me need it. 
 Pictured above is the gorgeously simplistic packaging of the highlights. 
 Above is a few foundation swatches for comparison of the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r foundation in 100. From the top:
Kat Von D Lock it Foundation in L1
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r in 100
Models Prefer Liquid Foundation in Alabaster 
Nude by Nature Flawless foundation in W2 in Ivory 
I know you are probably thinking, woah the first two are way too light for you Kate! And in this photo they definitely do look too light. However my arms are the only tan (if you can even call that tan) part of my body and so the very lightest shade is actually a true match for my face and neck. (and now you're thinking how are you that pale girl!?)

 These are some swatches both with and without flash of my foundation in 100 and all the sample shades (which I imagine are going to be the most popular shades). It's super cool to have a brand that launched in Australia with 40 shades! I know there are other brands who have 40 shades however most of these do not bring their full shade range to Australia.


Pictured is the Killawatt highlight with swatches. This powder makes such a beautiful eyeshadow and I often find myself reaching for it when I do a halo eye. 


 Now we move on the match stix (shimmer/highlighter shades). I purchased two shades, Confetti (purple) and Trippin (orange). Both have such a beautiful glowing finish although I feel I will be reaching for Trippin as a blush/highlighter as the colour is quite intense for my skin tone. I find applying these "stix" straight to my face gives my skin too much texture for my liking so I have been applying the product to my beauty sponge then to my face. 

 This is the highlighter blush by Fenty beauty. It's really gorgeous but honestly it's not the softest brush I've felt and it's really not worth the $46AUD. 

 Lastly I have an overall picture of my Fenty Beauty Haul! I'm really happy with all the products although they are quite expensive. Stay tuned for a more in-depth review!

Comments